Sunday, August 05, 2007

Trent Head!


I think that our great little brother Trent deserves some space here. All of our siblings do, being all great, but I've just heard a plummy bit of Trentness that I want to share. I'll tell you about Todd and Ashley some other time. Anyway, Trent is our youngest sibling. He is almost 15 years younger than myself, and 17 years younger than John. This makes him about to turn 17 now. He is one heck of a great guy and one heck of a hoot! You've got to love Trent!
I heard about a thing that Trent did a couple of years ago, that I hadn't heard before. Maybe you have, John, I don't know. I had a good laugh, so I'll share. He took to writing "curses" out on slips of paper and hiding them around places like church and school for people to find. They would say something like "Anyone who reads this book will be cursed with flatulence unceasing!" or "Curses upon anyone who opens this locker!" He had one guy that was in about 3 or 4 of the same classes in a day with Trent, so Trent started to target him, just for kicks. He'd figure out ways to sneak "curses" onto his desk, and into his locker. This guy didn't know who was doing it, but Trent had a good time watching his reactions. He'd get up and yell "what the heck, another one!" Trent said that one time they were in computer lab, and he was keeping and eye on this kid, watching for when his cursor went up to the "print" part of the screen. He was ready, as soon as he saw this guy getting ready to print, he pushed the print on his computer, and made the printer print out a sheet of paper that said "CURSE YOU!!!"

As they all printed off of the same printer, this guy goes up to get his paper and gets Trent's curse and flips out!
"Who is it?! Who's doing that!"
The teacher was ticked off, but no one knew it was Trent, so no one got into trouble. Too funny!
A couple of years back they were at scout camp, and the first day, Trent went up to some kid from another troop, who he didn't know from Adam, and says
"You are my nemesis!"
He then followed this kid around for the rest of the week and messed with him. All in fun though. Lest anyone get the wrong impression, Trent is in no way a bully. He was just joking, and I'm sure the other kid knew it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is freaking hilarious! I did not know that Trent story. Confound Trent, hes so... sneaky... how come he is so funny without telling me? I am going to defeat him in the triathalon just for not telling me how funny he is.

Anonymous said...

::LOL::!!! ::ROFL:: Oh man! That's the funniest thing I have read in a long time! I was laughing so hard I was crying reading that! I didn't realize Trent was so funny! (Cuz he fakes being quiet around me, apparently!)

Mary

Renae said...

He "fakes" being quiet around us too. Trent is hysterical but in a very sneaky, quiet way.

Anonymous said...

ROFL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


l